26 Vanzetti Crescent
What a pleasure it is to inspect this sweet three bedroom home. It will be highly sought after by downsizers looking for a low maintenance property without the added expense of ongoing body corporate fees. The extensive use of floor to ceiling glass in the kitchen and meals area ensures the home is filled with natural light and gorgeous morning sun without compromising on privacy.
The kitchen includes electric cooktop, appliance cupboard, dual sinks, pantry and a double fridge space and overlooks the pretty internal courtyard garden. The open plan bathroom comes complete with large shower alcove, skylight and a separate w/c.
Comfort is ensured year round with the fabulous addition of a ducted reverse cycle heating and coolin and car accommodation is provided by a large double carport with lockable storage room to the rear.
Inspection is highly recommended by those looking for low maintenance living without the added burden of body corporate fees!
Open for inspection Saturday 16th November from 11.30am – 12.10pm
- Lovely single level three bedroom courtyard home
- North aspected living room and an east facing meals area ensures natural light throughout
- Well-appointed kitchen with an electric cooktop, appliance cupboard, dual sinks, pantry and a double fridge space
- Generous main bedroom with built in robes
- Spacious secondary bedrooms both with built in robes and built in cabinetry to bedroom three
- Family bathroom with a large shower alcove, a skylight and a separate w/c
- Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling ensures year-round comfort in the home
- Good sized internal laundry with a double cupboard for great storage
- Car accommodation is provided by the double carport with a storage room to the rear
- Enviable location just a short distance to St Anthony’s Primary and Namadgi Schools, the Drakeford Centre and Wanniassa Shopping precinct
More information ▲
38/40 Leahy Close
Enjoy the convenience and lifestyle this two-bedroom apartment has to offer. With generous open plan living space, panoramic views, two secured parking spaces and with ease of access to Hindmarsh Drive inspection is recommended for first home buyers looking to enter the property market or those looking to purchase a low maintenance property.
Positioned on the top floor at the end of the complex there is a spacious living/dining area with floating timber floors and sliding door access to the balcony. The adjacent kitchen offers a dishwasher, electric cooktop and great bench and cupboard space.
The two bedrooms are generous in size and both have built in robes. Additional features include a laundry with dryer, split system heating and cooling and there are two secure car parking spaces under the building and off street parking options.
Open for inspection Saturday 16th November from 1.30pm – 2.00pm
- Two bedroom apartment on the top floor of this sought after complex
- Open plan living light filled living space
- Lovely timber look flooring throughout the living area
- Sliding door access from the living to an oversized balcony
- Kitchen has dishwasher, electric cooktop and great bench and cupboard space
- Generous bedrooms with built in robes
- Split system heating/cooling ensure comfort year round
- Laundry includes a dryer
- Great mountain views from the balcony and living area
- Close proximity to access roads that lead to Woden, Manuka, Griffith and the Parliamentary Triangle
More information ▲
76 Sinclair Street
This gorgeous three-bedroom home has had some wonderful and thoughtful renovations over the years and has been lovingly maintained and is immaculately presented.
The abundance of light through the north facing living and dining areas gives a wonderful feeling of space and these areas flow effortlessly to the kitchen. Renovated only a few years ago, the kitchen now includes induction cooktop, new pyrolytic oven, stone benchtops, dishwasher, appliance cupboard and feature splashback.
In addition to the bathroom which has recently had a new shower screen installed and all new flooring, the toilet and laundry have also been renovated. There are LED downlights throughout, the bedrooms have built in robes and bedroom three has direct sliding door access to the rear garden.
The expansive wrap around covered outdoor entertaining deck is a big feature of the home and with the recent addition of blinds, it offers a great place to entertain family and friends throughout the year, and overlooking the gorgeous Brindabella Mountains is an added bonus!
Parking options are aplenty; a double garage to the rear garden with craft, studio or storage room, a single carport secure with solar powered auto door and additional off-street parking at the front of the home. Open for inspection Saturday 16th November from 10.40am – 11.20am
- Beautifully renovated and immaculately maintained three bedroom home perfectly positioned on an elevated block with gorgeous mountain views
- Lovely light filled north facing living area with gorgeous winter sun
- Renovated kitchen with new pyrolytic oven, stone benchtops, induction cooktop, dishwasher and appliance cupboard
- Good sized bedrooms all with built in robes
- Bedroom three has direct sliding door access to the rear deck
- Updated bathroom with large vanity and shower alcove, a separate bath and new shower screen and floor tiles
- As new pure wool carpet to the living area and quality window treatments throughout
- Ducted gas heating, evaporative cooling with all new ducting and two split systems ensures comfort throughout the year
- LED downlights throughout
- New security doors installed to external doors
- Expansive wrap around covered entertaining deck with blinds installed to ensure comfort through the seasons and stunning mountain views
- Gorgeous low maintenance gardens to both front and rear of the home including your own practice putting green!
- 1000lt water tank with pump and hose connection
- Alarm system providing peace of mind
- Generous under house storage options
- Double garage with a separate lined storage room to the rear in addition to the single secure carport with solar powered auto door and good off street parking options
More information ▲
5 Bucknel Circuit
What a pleasure it is to present this beautifully renovated and architecturally designed five-bedroom ensuite home to the market. Fully renovated throughout, this lovely property offers something a little different and will ideally suit those looking to upsize into an elevated and sought-after location.
The second storey extension was designed by award winning architect Anna Pender and includes raked ceilings, double glazed windows, feature clerestory windows and quaint balcony with gorgeous mountain and garden views. Complete with two bedrooms, a spacious living area and bathroom, the upstairs space offers a segregated space – ideal as a parent’s retreat.
Offering over 180m2 of internal space, this lovely home has three separate living areas including the gorgeous north family room complete with in slab heating, direct garden access and lovely natural light.It adjoins the renovated kitchen that includes stainless steel appliances, dishwasher, pantry and six burner gas cooktop and oven.
The rear gardens are truly breathtaking throughout the seasons with a huge array of evergreen and deciduous plantings. The new owners will love the ever-changing nature of the gardens – the vivid colours throughout autumn, the cool winters where birdlife decorate the icy mornings, the joy of seeing a variety of new growth throughout spring and cooling breezes provided by the feature shade trees throughout the summertime.
This unique home is a rare offering, perfect for the growing family who desire something a little different. This property must be seen to be truly appreciated.
Open for inspection Wednesday 13th November from 12.15pm – 12.45pm and Saturday 16th November from 11.00am – 11.40am
- Spacious five-bedroom two-bathroom family home in a quiet loop street
- Positioned in an elevated location among other quality property, just a short drive to MacKillop College and the local shopping precinct
- Three separate living areas including a gorgeous north facing family room with in slab heating, direct garden access and endless natural light
- Gorgeous upstairs extension architecturally designed by Anna Porter with feature raked ceilings, clerestory windows and balcony with stunning mountain and garden views
- Renovated kitchen with stainless steel appliances, dishwasher, pantry and feature 6 burner gas cooktop and oven
- Evaporative cooling, gas wall furnace and split system unit installed for comfort year round
- Double glazing to the upstairs space and downstairs family room
- Stunning rear gardens with feature shade tree, a variety of established plantings, vegetable gardens and fruit trees
- Large double metal garage with additional off-street parking
- Enviable location within close proximity to arterial roads to Woden, Tuggeranong and Canberra City Shopping Precincts
More information ▲
55 Hugh McKay Crescent
This entry-level three-bedroom courtyard home is located within walking distance of Fassifern Pond and only a short drive to both Dunlop and Charnwood shops. It is the perfect opportunity for first home buyers looking to enter the property market or those looking to downsize into a low maintenance property.
There are two separate light filled living areas both with roller blinds for privacy. The kitchen is well-appointed with a stainless-steel oven, generous fridge space, gas cooktop and space for a dishwasher.
The main bedroom offers a walk thru-robe and direct access too the two-way bathroom with a separate bath and w/c. The secondary bedrooms are generous in size with built in robes to bedroom two.
A quaint covered outdoor area creates the perfect space for entertaining family and friends all while watching children and pets play in the small and manageable courtyard garden.
The list of inclusions continues with ducted gas heating, evaporative cooling and a single garage with internal access for secured car accommodation.
Open for inspection Saturday 16th November from 10.00am – 10.40am
- Single level three-bedroom courtyard home in a quiet street
- Well-appointed kitchen has a stainless-steel oven, a generous fridge space, a gas cooktop and space for a dishwasher
- Two separate light filled living areas with roller blinds for privacy
- Main bedroom with a walk-through robe and direct access to the two-way bathroom
- Generous secondary bedrooms with built in robes to bedroom two
- Two-way family bathroom services the home with a separate bath and a separate w/c
- Ducted gas heating and evaporative cooling ensure year-round comfort
- A quaint covered outdoor area – perfect for entertaining family and friends
- Small manageable courtyard garden with space for children and pets to play
- Car accommodation is provided by the single garage with internal access and direct access to the rear garden
- Perfectly positioned within walking distance of Fassifern Pond and only a short drive to both Dunlop and Charnwood shops
More information ▲
This solar passive four bedroom ensuite home is located in a quiet cul de sac and has been aspected on the block to maximise the north sun.
There are two separate light filled living areas in the home including a sun-drenched lounge/dining room. Off the family room area there is sliding door access to the rear garden.
The segregated main bedroom has a walk thru robe and ensuite bathroom and the secondary bedrooms are generous in size, have built in robes and bedroom three has a built-in study desk. The main bathroom is functional with a separate bath and w/c.
The list of inclusions is endless with ducted heating and cooling, continuous gas hot water, Crimsafe screens to many of the windows and a double garage with auto door.
The gardens are beautiful, with a combination of advanced deciduous and evergreen plantings to the front and rear of the property and raised veggie gardens just ready for summer.
With the abolishment of stamp duty for first home owners pushing the entry level house prices up, why not take advantage to move into your larger family home before Christmas.
Auction to be held onsite Thursday 21st November from 6.00pm. Open for inspection Saturday 16th November from 12.20pm – 1.00pm
• Generous four bedroom ensuite home in quiet cul de sac location
• Two separate living areas including a good sized family room
• Functional kitchen with gas cooktop, pantry, dishwasher and appliance cupboard
• Segregated main bedroom with walk through robes and ensuite
• Secondary bedrooms all with built in robes and study desk to bedroom three
• Crimsafe screens to many of the windows providing peace of mind
• Continuous hot water
• Year round comfort with ducted gas heating and evaporative cooling throughout
• Ample storage with large linen cupboards
• Double brick garage with auto door
• Lovely rear grounds that include raised vegetable gardens and established trees
• Covered outdoor entertaining area for those summer barbeques
• Enviable location with easy access to arterial roads leading to Woden, Tuggeranong and Canberra City
More information ▲
6 McCombie Street
If you are looking for more room for the family and need expansive living areas then put 6 McCombie on your list of properties to view this weekend.
It is positioned on the high side of a quiet street with sensational views of the Brindabellas. Internally, there are four good sized bedrooms and the study, which is positioned at the front of the home, and could easily serve as the fifth bedroom. There is a formal living area with sliding door access to the deck and the sunroom to the rear is flooded with northern sunlight making it a gorgeous room in the cold winter months.
Additonal features of this spacious family home include ducted heating and cooling, a split system to the sunroom, double glazing to some of the windows, solar hot water, six water tanks, external blinds and solar panels for excellent energy efficiency.
The oversized front deck would house the largest of family gatherings and to the rear of the home there is plenty of room for children and pets to play. Car accommodation is provided by a double garage with auto door and off street parking options for a trailer, boat, etc.
Auction to be held onsite Sunday 17th November at 10.00am. Open for inspection Thursday 14th November from 5.00pm – 5.40pm and Sunday 17th November from 9.30am – 10.00am
- Expansive four bedroom ensuite plus study and sunroom home
- Positioned on the high side of a quiet loop street with lovely views
- Generous living areas with bamboo flooring in the lounge room and sliding door access to a lovely front deck
- Well-appointed kitchen with a gas cooktop, stainless steel oven and breakfast bar
- Spacious main bedroom with a walk thru robe and an ensuite
- Bedroom two is queen size and offers a full wall of built in robes
- Secondary bedrooms are all generous in size with built in robes to bedrooms three and four
- Functional family bathroom with a separate bath, an oversized mirror and a separate w/c
- Lovely north facing rumpus/sunroom to the rear of the home complete with reverse cycle heating/cooling
- Ducted gas heating and evaporative cooling ensure year-round comfort throughout the home
- Double glazed windows and eight solar panels for excellent energy efficiency (4.5 Star Energy Rating)
- Additional features include solar hot water, external blinds, six water tanks and an internal laundry
- Secure car accommodation is provided by the double garage with auto door
- Perfectly positioned within close proximity to arterial roads to Canberra City, Woden and Tuggeranong
More information ▲
25 Macalister Crescent
This wonderful family home was incredibly well thought out in the planning stages with flexibility in the floorplan, wonderful flow from the indoors to the alfresco area and fabulous attention to detail.
The expansive use of double-glazed floor to ceiling glass ensures endless natural light throughout the home. The informal living area would house the largest of family gatherings and the adjacent well-appointed kitchen comes complete with Smeg appliances, stone benchtops, integrated dishwasher and a large butler’s pantry.
The segregated main bedroom has a stunning ensuite bathroom complete with dual sinks, walk in robe and its own access to a private front deck and courtyard garden. Bedrooms two and three are queen size with built in robes and bedroom four could also be used as a nursery or study option.
In addition to the double glazing and the extensive use of insulation throughout, energy costs will be kept to a minimum with the installation of 5kw of solar. As well as the double attached brick garage with auto door there are off street parking options.
This is truly a beautiful family home in a quiet and peaceful location just a short walk to the two local primary schools, Curtin shopping precinct and a few minutes’ drive to Westfield Woden.
Open for inspection Saturday 16th November from 2.20pm – 3.00pm
- Stunning four-bedroom ensuite home in a quiet location
- Formal and informal living spaces with endless natural light
- Beautiful flow from the indoors to the outdoor alfresco area
- Double glazed windows and extensive use of insulation throughout provides a 6-star energy rating
- Fabulous kitchen with integrated dishwasher, stone benchtops, butler’s pantry and Smeg appliances
- Large main bedroom with walk in robe, gorgeous ensuite with dual sinks and access to the front courtyard garden
- Secondary bedrooms are generous with built in robes to all
- Main bathroom has an extra long bath and an open shower
- Laundry cupboards and generous linen provides great internal storage options
- Ducted reverse cycle heating/cooling ensures year-round comfort
- 5kw of solar panels for excellent energy efficiency
- Fully irrigated gardens to the front and rear of the home with a grassed area for children to play
- Double garage with auto door and off-street parking options
More information ▲
33 Allchin Circuit
This four bedroom ensuite home is nestled in one of the most highly sought-after pockets of Kambah and is sited on the expansive 1163m2 block to ensure wonderful privacy from the street. It is perfectly located in a quiet area, only a couple of minutes to endless walking trails, horse paddocks and there are no traffic lights to the City!
There are two separate living areas including a large lounge and dining area with floor to ceiling glass and lovely natural light. The kitchen has been updated to include man made stone benchtops, dishwasher, pantry, Electrolux induction cooktop and an appliance cupboard.
The main bedroom is segregated, has a walk-in robe and ensuite and bedrooms two and three also have robes. Bedroom four is adjacent to the main bedroom and a separate access to this area of the home provides flexibility and a great business or work from home option.
With its whisper quiet location and no traffic lights to the city, inspection is encouraged by those looking to upsize into a fabulous location with space for the whole family!
Open for inspection Tuesday 12th November from 5.00pm – 5.40pm and Saturday 16th November from 10.00am – 10.40am
- Spacious and private single level four-bedroom ensuite family home
- Situated in one of the most sought-after areas of the suburb with no through traffic
- Spacious living areas include a formal lounge and dining area, family room and dual access to the home allows for a business or work from home option
- Updated kitchen with man made stone benchtops, a dishwasher, a pantry, Electrolux induction cooktop, glass splash back and an appliance cupboard
- Segregated main bedroom with a walk-in robe, a garden outlook and an ensuite with floor to ceiling tiles
- Generous secondary bedrooms with built in robes to bedrooms two and three
- Fourth bedroom has versatility and could serve as a study or nursery
- Modern bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles, separate bath, stainless-steel shower screen and a separate w/c
- Ducted gas heating ensures comfort in the cooler Canberra months
- Shutters on all external windows for energy efficiency, peace of mind and privacy
- Expansive rear garden with a variety of fruit trees including, apricot, peach, pear, fig, nectarine and apple
- Secure car accommodation is provided by the large double garage with auto doors and off street parking options
- Perfectly positioned near endless walking trails, horse paddocks, and no traffic lights to the City!
More information ▲
15 Meredith Circuit
What a pleasure it is to present this gorgeous tri level four bedroom ensuite family home to the market. An extensive use of floor to ceiling glass throughout compliments the solar passive design to ensure endless natural light and beautiful winter sun. Raked ceilings and a thoughtful layout enhance the wonderful feeling of space, making this home an absolute delight to live in throughout the seasons.
Internally, the home is furnished with the highest quality inclusions shown in the recently renovated kitchen that now includes stone benches, Bosch dishwasher, breakfast bar, extensive drawer space and lovely rear garden outlook. The adjoining family room is furnished with floor to ceiling glass, feature brick wall and has direct access to the low maintenance rear garden. The flexible floor plan also includes a fabulous home office with separate access but would also serve as a large fifth bedroom or rumpus.
Positioned in a highly sought after pocket of Kambah in the company of other quality property, nearing expansive parkland and various walking tracks on the Bicentennial Walking Trail, this truly is the perfect location! The home is sited on a large block of over 1010m2 and is positioned to ensure maximum privacy while maintaining a lovely semi-rural feel.
If you are looking for a family home offering something a little different, this property should be high on your inspection list!
Open for inspection Saturday 16th November from 1.20pm – 2.00pm
4 Hadleigh Circuit
Thoughtfully extended and nicely maintained, this five bedroom plus study home is positioned in an elevated loop street with picture perfect mountain views. It will be ideal for those looking for a spacious home with extensive accommodation options.
The second storey extension was well planned to capture stunning views across the Brindabella Ranges without compromising on privacy. Upstairs, is the spacious main bedroom with extensive wardrobe space, a split system unit, ceiling fan and large ensuite bathroom. The adjoining secondary bedroom is generous in size and could also be used as a nursery, study or home office.
The kitchen has been updated to include a Bosch dishwasher, pantry, built in microwave, breakfast bar and lovely outlook over the rear garden. There is excellent flow from the indoors to the outdoors with sliding door access to from the family room to the expansive rear deck. It is ideal for entertaining throughout the seasons and overlooks the gorgeous rear gardens complete with feature shade tree and plenty of space for children and pets to play.
Inspection is highly recommended for those looking for a lovely family home with extensive accommodation options.
Open for inspection Saturday 16th November from 11.50am – 12.30pm
- Expansive five bedroom ensuite plus study family home
- Perfectly positioned in an elevated loop street in the company of other quality property with lovely neighbours
- Pretty street appeal with feature deciduous shade tree
- Two separate light filled living areas including generous family room with direct access to the rear deck
- Updated kitchen with stainless steel appliances, Bosch dishwasher, pantry, breakfast bar and in-built microwave
- Generous main bedroom with extensive wardrobe space, split system unit, ceiling fan and functional ensuite bathroom
- Spacious secondary bedrooms all include built in robes
- Functional main bathroom with separate toilet
- Ducted gas heating and multiple split system units ensure comfort year round
- Versatile multipurpose room, ideal as a study, children’s play area, nursery or TV room
- Large double garage with additional off street parking options
- Expansive rear garden with a variety of deciduous and evergreen plantings, feature mop top robinias
- Perfectly located within close proximity to all arterial roads to Tuggeranong, Canberra City and Woden
More information ▲
Lovely north aspecting, whisper quiet location and a stunning outlook over the Brindabella Ranges make this lovely three-bedroom ensuite home an absolute delight throughout the seasons. Perfectly positioned in an elevated cul-de-sac location with lovely neighbouring properties, this home will ideally suit young families and those looking to enter the market into a beautiful location.
Offering 148m2of internal living, there is plenty of space for the whole family. You will love the gorgeous north facing sunken lounge with extensive floor to ceiling glass to showcase the stunning outlook over the Tuggeranong Valley. The adjacent kitchen is open plan in design and includes a large dual pantry, dishwasher, garden outlook and feature 1950’s double oven.
For the parents, there is a large segregated main bedroom with his and hers built in robes, nicely renovated ensuite bathroom and direct front patio access. There is a separate wing for the children that includes two generous bedrooms both with built in robes and stunning views over the mountains. The family bathroom has been recently renovated and includes a separate w/c, large shower alcove and separate bath.
Offering something for everyone in the family, the front and rear gardens are established with a variety of established and evergreen plantings. The expansive north facing deck provides a lovely space to entertain throughout the seasons and is spacious enough to house the largest of gatherings.
If you are looking for an immaculately maintained home in a gorgeous location, be sure to inspect 7 McManus Place, Calwell.
Open for inspection Saturday 16th November from 12.50pm – 1.30pm
- Lovely three-bedroom ensuite home set on an expansive 878m block
- A versatile floorplan offering 148m of internal living including a sunken formal lounge that is perfect for the growing family
- Well equipped and open plan kitchen with a dishwasher and a double pantry
- Segregated main bedroom with his and hers built in robes and an updated ensuite
- Generous secondary bedrooms with built in robes
- Updated family bathroom with a separate bath, a large shower alcove and a separate w/c
- Ducted gas heating and evaporative cooling ensure year-round comfort in the home
- Outdoor entertaining area that is perfect for entertaining family and friends
- Expansive rear garden with plenty of space for the children and pets to play
- Car accommodation provided by the double garage dual driveways for additional off street parking
- 1.5kw solar panels providing excellent energy efficiency
- Enviable location within close proximity to the local Calwell Shops and a range of quality schools
Living size – 148m2
Block size – 878m2
Year built – 1992
More information ▲
88/1 Limburg Way
This two bedroom ensuite apartment offers its new owners the opportunity to live in the heart of Tuggeranong within walking distance of almost all conceivable amenity. It will appeal to first home buyers, astute investors and those searching for an easy, low maintenance lifestyle.
Located on the third floor of this quiet and neat apartment complex, unit 88 has been perfectly aspected to maximise natural light and views of the lake from the balcony. Its practical floorplan includes an open plan and light filled living space complete with a split system unit and direct access to the balcony with a lovely outlook. The adjoining kitchen presents as new and includes a dishwasher and stainless steel appliances.
Car accommodation is provided by an underground secure parking space with additional visitor parking to the front of the complex.
Whether you enjoy leisurely lakeside strolls, love quality restaurants and cafes or want to be within walking distance of all amenities – 88/1 Limburg Way is sure to tick all the boxes!
Open for inspection Saturday 16th November from 12.20pm – 1.00pm
- Light filled two bedroom ensuite apartment in a quiet and neat complex
- Modern kitchen with stone benches, dishwasher and stainless steel appliances
- Combined living and dining space with split system unit
- Access to the balcony from the living area with water views
- Generous main bedroom with ensuite bathroom and built in robes
- Enviable location just a two minute walk to doctors, dentists, a large selection of shops, swimming pool, skate park, bus interchange, the library, clubs and restaurants
- Secure underground car space with storage cage and additional parking to the front of the complex
More information ▲
2/7 Grounds Crescent
Opportunities to purchase single level three-bedroom two-bathroom properties with Lake views do not come on the market often so this is the perfect time to secure such a property. Whether you are thinking of making a move now or looking for somewhere to downsize into in the future then this should be on your list of properties to visit.
There are two separate living areas with stunning water and mountain views from both the family room and the main bedroom. Bedrooms two and three both have built in robes and bedroom three also has built in shelving – perfect for a study!
It is a quiet and mostly owner occupied complex with no adjoining walls. The rear courtyard garden adjoins parkland and has sweeping views of the Lake and the front courtyard overlooks a greenbelt.
Other features include ducted heating and cooling, double garage with auto door with direct access to the rear garden, dual drawer dishwasher and gas cooking to the kitchen and a lovely walk into the heart of the Tuggeranong shopping precinct.
- Delightful three bedroom two bathroom townhouse with water views
- Single level with no stairs and the perfect downsize opportunity
- Quiet complex with mostly owner occupiers
- East facing family room and main bedroom for lovely morning sun
- Two separate living areas with sliding door access from the family to the rear courtyard garden
- Ducted heating and cooling ensures comfort all year
- Segregated main bedroom with feature bay window and lovely Lake and mountain views
- Secondary bedroom both contain built in robes and there is shelving in bedroom three
- Double garage with auto door and direct access to the rear courtyard garden
- Location perfect – just a short walk to the government offices, South.Point, gyms, swimming pool, clubs and cinema
More information ▲
34/2 Eileen Good Street
Set on the 3rd floor of the Greenway Waters Suites is this very spacious two bedroom and two bathroom apartment with lift access and secure basement car parking.
Sliding door access from all rooms including the bedrooms to the large covered balcony creates exceptional indoor/outdoor flow. The kitchen is modern in design and offers a dishwasher and pantry.
The main bedroom is generous in size with a walk thru robe, and an ensuite decorated in modern tones. The second bedroom is also of a good size and offers built in robes.
In addition to the open plan living area there is a study/storeroom providing extra space and comfort year round is assured with split system heating/cooling.
A short stroll to South Point Shopping Centre, Tuggeranong Bus Interchange, government buildings and Lake Tuggeranong all add to the convenience and lifestyle that this property has to offer.
• Spacious 3rd floor apartment at Greenway Waters Suites
• Modern kitchen with dishwasher and pantry
• Light filled living area with sliding door access to balcony
• Generous main bedroom with walk thru robe and ensuite
• Study/storeroom providing extra space and storage
• Split system heating/cooling for year-round comfort
• Walking distance to South Point Shopping Centre, Government buildings and lake Tuggeranong.
More information ▲
68/7 Medley Street
Inspection of this two-bedroom apartment is highly recommended for those looking for a fabulous opportunity to escape the rental roundabout. With an approximate rental return of $370 per week, owning this property is likely a more affordable choice than other leasing other comparable homes.
Leave the car at home and take the short walk to the Woden shopping precinct complete with all essential amenities or the variety of government departments located in the Phillip area.
The spacious living area has been freshly painted and has excellent flow from the indoors to the outdoors. The extensive floor to ceiling glass provides access to the rear covered patio space ideal for year-round entertaining. The adjoining kitchen is functional in design and includes a pantry and plenty of cupboard space.
The property also features a separate laundry, single carport, additional visitor parking and a large storage room adjacent to the apartment.
If you are looking for an easy-care lifestyle in an achievable price bracket, be sure to inspect 68/7 Medley Street, Chifley.
Open for inspection Saturday 16th November from 10.00am – 10.30am
127/7 Irving Street
Set on the 11th floor of the Trilogy Tower with views toward Black Mountain is this two bedroom and two bathroom apartment with lift access and two secured basement car spaces.
Spacious open plan living with sliding door access to the large covered balcony creates exceptional indoor and outdoor entertaining options. The kitchen is modern in design, with an induction cooktop, stainless steel oven, a dishwasher and an abundance of bench and cupboard space.
The main bedroom is generous in size with a built in robe, sliding door access to the balcony and an ensuite decorated in modern tones. The second bedroom is also of a good size and offers built in robes.
Other features of the unit include double glazing to minimise noise and creat excellent energy efficieny, a split system for comfort and a stylish european laundry that includes a washer/dryer.
Recreation options in complex include heated outdoor pool, spa, state of the art gymnasium and a barbeque area. A short stroll to Woden Town Centre and the Woden bus interchange.
Open for inspection Saturday 16th November from 11.20am – 12.00pm
- Immaculate two bedroom two bathroom apartment
- Located on the 11th floor of the Trilogy complex
- Open plan light filled living with nice indoor/outdoor flow
- Modern kitchen with induction cooktop, stainless steel oven and dishwasher
- Double glazed windows for extra energy efficiency and comfort
- Built in robes to both bedrooms
- Two secure garage spaces
- State of the art gymnasium, outdoor heated pool and spa
- Fabulous location with just a short stroll to Woden Town Centre and the bus interchange
More information ▲
5D/52 Deloraine Street
This updated one-bedroom apartment is perfectly positioned in a quiet complex just 200 metres from the local shops and within walking distance of Woden Shopping Precinct, Canberra College and the local Early Childhood School. Currently rented at $300 per week, this property will ideally suit investors looking for a fabulous rental return or those searching for a low-maintenance lifestyle in a convenient location.
The kitchen has been updated to include a new oven and excellent storage space. It overlooks the light filled living area that includes a wall heater and lovely parkland outlook. The adjoining bedroom is spacious and includes built in robes and renovated ensuite bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles and new vanity.
Inspection is highly recommended for those looking for a rewarding investment or a low maintenance home in a wonderful location.
Open for inspection Saturday 16th November from 10.45am – 11.15am
- Updated one-bedroom apartment in a neat and quiet complex
- Perfectly positioned just a short walk to the Woden shopping precinct with fabulous amenities, government departments and a variety of cafes, restaurants and fast food establishments
- Light filled living area with lovely outlook and wall heater for comfort
- Updated kitchen with new oven and good storage space
- Generous bedroom with built in robes and nice outlook
- Renovated bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles and new vanity
- Single allocated car space and plenty of additional visitor parking
- Perfectly positioned within close proximity to arterial roads to the Canberra City and the parliamentary triangle
More information ▲
Located in an elevated part of the suburb at the base of Mt Taylor are these two new three bedroom ensuite properties. With downsizers in mind they have been designed so that all your day to day needs are downstairs but still allowing guests and family to be able to visit with the secondary bedrooms located upstairs.
Features will include walk in robes to the main bedrooms, walk in pantries in the kitchen, ducted heating and cooling throughout and the high standard of inclusions will include Smeg cooking appliances including gas cooktop, sink mixers, in wall toilet cisterns, oval freestanding baths and the list goes on.
Living – 154.22m2
Garage – 35.71m2
Alfresco – 19.56m2
EER – 6.3
Living – 133.28m2
Garage – 19.76
Patio – 39.38m2
EER – 6.0
More information ▲
59/25 John Gorton Drive
Offering 75m2 of internal living space, this spacious one-bedroom apartment has a flexible floorplan to suit a variety of living arrangements. Currently rented at $415 per week, it will ideally suit investors looking for a fabulous rental return or owner occupiers wanting a low maintenance lifestyle.
The property is an absolute delight year-round. With the wonderful addition of double-glazed windows to ensure comfort throughout the seasons and to assist with the high energy rating of 6 stars. The finishes throughout the apartment are of the highest quality and no expense was spared on the fittings and fixtures during its construction.
The light filled living area is complete with a split system unit and direct access to the balcony with a lovely outlook. The large study nook is a flexible space that acts as an extension of the living area. It adjoins the as new kitchen that features stone benches, stainless steel appliances and a dishwasher.
Inspection is recommended for those looking for an easy-care apartment in an established complex with a very active body corporate!
- Spacious one-bedroom apartment in a quiet and well-maintained complex
- As new kitchen decorated in neutral tones includes stainless steel appliances, dishwasher and stone benches
- Light filled living area with split system unit and direct balcony access
- Generous study nook and adjoining oversized hallway perfect for storage
- Modern bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles, wall hung vanity and large shower alcove
- Perfectly positioned just a short drive to Belconnen, Canberra City and Woden shopping precincts
More information ▲