3/35 Tenison Woods Circuit
This immaculately maintained three-bedroom ensuite townhouse is situated in a small and quiet complex, backing expansive reserve and just a short walk to the local shops, early learning centre and Bonython Primary School.
The spacious floor plan offers 148m2 of internal living space that will afford itself to a variety of living situations, ideal for those looking to work from home, young families and professional couples. The addition of the downstairs multipurpose space is currently used as a dance studio and could also serve as a home office, children’s playroom or rumpus.
On the lower level, the functional kitchen has been updated to include a dishwasher, pantry, gas cooktop and breakfast bar. It overlooks the light filled family room complete with gas heating, direct rear courtyard access and has an adjoining powder room for the convenience of guests. The formal living area also has lovely indoor to outdoor flow with sliding door access to the front courtyard gardens.
Upstairs, the main bedroom is oversized and includes extensive storage space with a full wall of mirrored robes and additional walk in robe. Included is an ensuite bathroom and there is sliding door access to the private front balcony. The secondary bedrooms are very spacious and include built in robes and both have a lovely outlook with mountain views.
Inspection is highly recommended for those seeking an immaculately maintained townhouse in a lovely location.
Open for inspection Tuesday 18th February from 5.00pm – 5.30pm
• Spacious three-bedroom ensuite townhouse backing expansive reserve
• Perfectly positioned just a short walk to the local shops, early learning centre and Bonython Primary School
• Light filled living area with ceiling fan and direct access to the secure front courtyard garden
• Updated kitchen with breakfast bar, dishwasher, pantry and gas cooktop
• Versatile floor plan with an insulated multipurpose studio space, ideal as a work from home option, fourth bedroom or additional living space
• Oversized main bedroom with walk in robe, additional built in robes, ensuite bathroom, split system unit and private balcony
• Generous secondary bedrooms both with built in robes
• Downstairs powder room for the convenience of guests
• Neat main bathroom with separate toilet and shower
• Spacious rear courtyard with room for children and small pets to play
• Covered outdoor entertaining area with a lovely outlook
• Large brick garage with auto door and internal access
More information ▲
Situated in a picture-perfect location only a couple of houses from the Murrumbidgee Golf Course and overlooking a greenbelt, this large family home should be on your list to see if you are seeking an abundance of internal living space in a peaceful enclave.
The versatility in the floorplan and generous accommodation provides all the space needed for a variety of family situations. There are multiple living spaces including a spacious oversized upstairs area, providing a great work from home option with its own separate access and ensuite.
Downstairs there is a large open plan lounge and dining area, five generous bedrooms, two bathrooms, and updated kitchen complete with gas cooktop, stainless steel oven and dishwasher. There is an adjoining study and direct garden access from the meals area to the private rear garden.
In the summer months, you will be thankful for the inground solar heated swimming pool with adjoining spa and the multiple segmented garden areas, which are suitable for both children and pets and include a variety of fruit trees and established garden plants.
Auction to be held onsite Saturday 7th March from 11.00am.
– Spacious and versatile five bedroom three bathroom home, with a rumpus room and study
– Located in a quiet loop street facing parkland and only a couple of homes away from the Murrumbidgee Golf Course
– Close to primary and secondary schools, bus and shopping centres and quick, easy access to the Parkway
– Double-glazing to the combined lounge/dining
– Updated kitchen with gas cooktop, stainless steel oven, dishwasher and great cupboard space
– Ducted gas heating and ducted cooling throughout
– Rinnai instant gas hot water with temperature control from kitchen, main bath and ensuite
– Oversized main bedroom with a spacious ensuite and walk through his and her robes leading to the pool area
– Built in robes to all generous secondary bedrooms
– Solar heated inground fresh water pool with spa provides hours of family fun
– Segmented garden areas that include areas for pets, grass for children to play, established fruit trees and an outdoor entertaining space
– Automated inground watering to all garden areas
– Triple car accommodation with a large partitioned workshop area to the rear; additional garden shed and utility shed; plus off street parking
More information ▲
Situated at the end of a quiet cul de sac is this perfect entry level home. Sited on a generous RZ2 block and in the sought-after Taylor Primary School catchment area, the opportunities are endless.
The wonderful north facing living room has external shutters and there is a separate dining room. The kitchen has been updated with a new cooktop, a pantry, new stainless steel dishwasher and good bench space.
Lovely natural light is ensured with both east and north facing windows to all three bedrooms and they all include built in robes.
The gardens are pretty with a variety of advanced deciduous and evergreen plantings and a fantastic private front courtyard garden. Car accommodation is provided by a single carport with lockable storage shed to the rear.
Renovate, put a second dwelling on the block, or move in and further improve at your leisure.
Open for inspection Monday 17th February from 5.30pm – 6.00pm
– Lovely three-bedroom home in a quiet cul-de-sac location
– Fabulous location in the sought-after Taylor Primary catchment area
– Wonderful north facing lounge room with a gas wall heater, external shutters and a separate dining room
– Updated kitchen with a new cooktop, pantry, new stainless-steel dishwasher and good bench space
– Three generous sized bedrooms all with built in robes and facing in north and east directions allowing great natural light
– Functional bathroom with separate bath and toilet
– Comfort in the home is ensured by the inclusions of two split systems and the gas heater in the living area
– Expansive rear garden with plenty of space for children and pets to play
– A variety of advanced deciduous and evergreen plantings and a fantastic private courtyard garden to the front of the home
– Car accommodation is provided by the single carport with a lockable storage shed to the rear
– Perfectly positioned within close proximity to arterial roads to Canberra City, Woden and Tuggeranong
More information ▲
65 Mt Vernon Drive
What a pleasure it is to inspect this architecturally designed and award winning five-bedroom ensuite residence. Positioned perfectly backing the Murrumbidgee Golf Course in the picturesque Gleneagles Estate, this home will be sought after by those looking for an expansive property in a premium location.
The wonderfully versatile floorplan will afford itself to a variety of living situations and will suit multigenerational families, those looking to work from home and young families searching for space. The flexible floorplan includes a large rumpus room with separate access and fabulous storage options that could serve as a home office, children’s playroom or sixth bedroom.
Internally, the home is furnished with the highest quality inclusions shown in the recently renovated kitchen that now includes two ovens, Bosch dishwasher, five-burner gas cooktop, built in microwave and soft close drawers. The adjoining living/dining area is complete with extensive floor to ceiling glass to showcase the lovely outlook over the Golf Course.
You will love the seamless flow from the indoors to the outdoors, with direct access from the combined living and dining space to the large wrap-around deck. With lovely Golf Course views, the covered deck ensures entertaining friends and family is effortless throughout the seasons.
If you are looking for an expansive and well-maintained family home in a stunning location, be sure to inspect 65 Mt Vernon Drive, Gleneagles.
• Expansive and updated four-bedroom plus study and rumpus home
• Perfectly positioned in the picturesque Gleneagles Estate, backing the Murrumbidgee Golf Course and nearing a variety of walking trails
• Beautifully renovated kitchen with quality inclusions
• Large formal lounge room with access to the elevated deck and a beautiful outlook over golf course
• Generous main bedroom with a walk-thru robe, a full wall of built in robes, a ceiling fan, a split system, double glazed windows and a renovated ensuite with floor to ceiling tiles
• Ducted gas heating and evaporative cooling installed for year-round comfort
• Solar panels installed for excellent energy efficiency
• Fabulous and low maintenance rear garden with advanced deciduous and evergreen plantings
More information ▲
Upon entry, this executive four bedroom ensuite home oozes character and charm. High ceilings, an open plan design, and an abundance of floor to ceiling north facing glass ensures there is endless winter sun through the most utilised areas of the home. It is truly a delight to inspect and affords the new owners’ space, versatility and wonderful privacy from the street.
With a design that is perfect for everyday family living, the floor plan has segregation for parents and multiple living spaces that could be used for a variety of family situations.
Showcasing contemporary inclusions with four generous size bedrooms, inspection is encouraged by those looking for a home where you can just move in and further modernise at your leisure.
Centrally located just a short walk to the heart of the Mawson shopping precinct, the Mawson Primary School, Canberra Christian School and only a minutes’ drive Marist College and major arterial roads leading to the Canberra Hospital and Westfield Woden, this is a wonderful offering for a family that needs space.
Auction to be held onsite Saturday 22nd February from 12.30pm. Open for inspection Wednesday 19th February from 5.00pm – 5.40pm and Saturday 22nd February from 12.00pm – 12.30pm
– Executive single level four-bedroom ensuite home in a very convenient location
– Versatile living areas with the inclusion of a spacious sunken lounge featuring floor to ceiling north facing glass, ensuring beautiful winter sun
– Stunning family/dining area adjacent the kitchen with high ceilings and a 7kw split system (2017) and ceiling fans for year round comfort
– Open plan kitchen with a gas cooktop, new dishwasher, walk in pantry and water filtration system
– Segregated main bedroom with double built in robes, ensuite with a large shower alcove and direct access to the rear deck (replaced 2015)
– Bedrooms two and three are queen size with built in robes and bedroom four could also be used as a study with built in cabinetry included
– Family bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles, a separate w/c and a shower over bath with gorgeous feature taps
– In slab off peak electric heating to the lounge area and main bedroom suite with three separate controllers
– Hardwired alarm system and smoke detectors giving extra peace of mind (2017)
– NBN connectivity
– Ceiling insulation and underfloor insulation throughout the timber floor areas of the home
– Partially double-glazed windows make the home comfortable year-round.
– Double garage with as new auto door (2015)
– Easy care garden with a variety of deciduous and evergreen plantings and an automatic watering system to the majority of the garden
More information ▲
Sited on a corner block of over 1000m2 this home has unlimited potential to either extend or perhaps build a second dwelling to the rear (subject to council approval.) Live in one and perhaps rent out the other?
It has been renovated internally to include an open plan living area and the adjacent kitchen includes stone bench tops, a large island bench, gas cooktop, glass splashback and a pantry.
Other features include instant gas hot water, split system heating/cooling, renovated bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles and a separate w/c.
Externally, the rear garden is expansive, with more than enough room for a second dwelling, a covered outdoor entertaining, and ample car accommodation with storage room to the rear.
Perfectly located with ease of access onto Drakeford Drive leading to Woden, Tuggeranong and Canberra City.
Open for inspection Monday 24th February from 5.30pm – 6.00pm
– Perfect entry level three bedroom home with spacious living areas
– Corner block of over 1000m2 with potential for a second dwelling (SCA)
– Formal lounge and dining area and a generous north facing family area
– Kitchen includes stone bench tops, a large island bench, gas cooktop, glass splashback and a pantry.
– Bathroom has been renovated with floor to ceiling tiles and has a separate toilet
– Three generous bedrooms with built in robes to bedrooms one and two
– Instantaneous gas hot water
– Split system heating and cooling to the living area
– 108m2 of internal living space
– Expansive rear garden with plenty of space for children and pets to play.
– Short walk to the Kambah adventure playground and ease of access to Drakeford Drive
More information ▲
56 Kirkwood Crescent
If you are looking for versatility in the floorplan of your next home then put 56 Kirkwood on your list of properties to view. With over 204m2 of living set over two levels, the configuration would suit a variety of family situations and the recent addition of new paint and carpet allows the new owners to move in an further modernise at their leisure.
Upstairs, there is a formal lounge and dining room; the kitchen is well equipped with a quality Ilve double oven and cooktop, a large pantry and an as new Westinghouse dishwasher. The kitchen overlooks the expansive covered outdoor entertaining area which would house the largest of family gatherings and has lovely views.
The upstairs bedrooms are both generous in size and the main has a custom fitted walk in dressing room and an ensuite with double shower and heated towel rail. The second bedroom is segregated with direct access to its own bathroom and would make a perfect guest room.
Downstairs, there are two other queen size rooms, both with built in robes and a bathroom and living area. There is also a studio/hobby room/workshop room that could be used for a variety of purposes.The double garage has been designed to accommodate wider and taller vehicles, an auto door and direct access into the oversized laundry area with built in storage and bench space.
- Wonderful and spacious four-bedroom ensuite home in an elevated loop street
- Three separate light filled living spaces and an additional hobby or games room
- Functional kitchen with quality Ilve double oven and cooktop, large pantry, as new Westinghouse dishwasher and a pretty outlook
- Spacious main bedroom with a custom fitted walk in dressing room and an ensuite with double shower, heated towel rail, and dual flush WC
- Bedroom two is segregated which makes it a perfect guest wing of the home with bathroom and separate toilet adjacent
- Bedrooms three and four and both queen size, located on the lower level with their own living space and sliding door access to the games/hobby room
- New carpet throughout and new paint both internally and externally
- Oversized laundry with custom made benchtop and shelving
- Ducted gas heating and evaporative cooling ensures comfort all year round
- Fabulous storage options throughout the home include a large garden shed, internal under stair storage and expansive under house storage options
- The large double brick garage is higher and wider than a normal garage ensuring accommodation for oversized vehicles
- Elevated rear deck could house the largest of family gatherings and it has lovely mountain views
More information ▲
Perfectly positioned in a quiet cul de sac only 250m from the local primary school is this lovely single level three-bedroom home. Set on a manageable 682m² block with 104m² of internal living, this property provides opportunity for first home buyers looking to enter the property market.
Internally, there is a spacious living room off the entry and a generous family/dining area adjacent the kitchen. Both the lounge and family rooms have sliding door access to the outdoor entertaining area. The kitchen is well appointed with a ceramic cooktop, dishwasher and a large fridge space.
Externally, there is an expansive covered outdoor area with café blinds that could house the largest of family gatherings. The rear garden is low maintenance and includes an area ready for grass providing space for children to play.
Set in an enviable location within walking distance to Lanyon Marketplace, Lanyon High School, St Clare of Assisi Primary School and Conder Primary School, inspection is a must for those seeking to secure a property where convenience is ensured.
– Lovely single level three-bedroom home in a quiet cul de sac location
– Open plan kitchen/dining with a large fridge space, ceramic cooktop, dishwasher and sliding door access to the outdoor area
– Lounge room off the entry with a ceiling fan, gas wall heater and sliding door access to the outdoor area
– Three generous sized bedrooms with built in robes to bedrooms one and two and plenty of room in the third bedroom for robes
– Family bathroom services the home with floor to ceiling tiles, shower over bath and separate w/c
– Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling ensures year-round comfort throughout the home
– Car accommodation provided by the single carport and additional off-street parking options
– Expansive covered outdoor area with café blinds that is the perfect area for entertaining family and friends
– Easy care rear garden with two storage sheds and plenty of space for children and pets to play
– Enviable location in a highly sought-after suburb with a short walk to Lanyon marketplace, Lanyon Viking’s Club, Lanyon High School and St Clare of Assisi Primary School and only 250m to Conder Primary School
More information ▲
2/7 Grounds Crescent
Opportunities to purchase single level three-bedroom two-bathroom properties with Lake views do not come on the market often so this is the perfect time to secure such a property. Whether you are thinking of making a move now or looking for somewhere to downsize into in the future then this should be on your list of properties to visit.
There are two separate living areas with stunning water and mountain views from both the family room and the main bedroom. Bedrooms two and three both have built in robes and bedroom three also has built in shelving – perfect for a study!
It is a quiet and mostly owner occupied complex with no adjoining walls. The rear courtyard garden adjoins parkland and has sweeping views of the Lake and the front courtyard overlooks a greenbelt.
Other features include ducted heating and cooling, double garage with auto door with direct access to the rear garden, dual drawer dishwasher and gas cooking to the kitchen and a lovely walk into the heart of the Tuggeranong shopping precinct.
- Delightful three bedroom two bathroom townhouse with water views
- Single level with no stairs and the perfect downsize opportunity
- Quiet complex with mostly owner occupiers
- East facing family room and main bedroom for lovely morning sun
- Two separate living areas with sliding door access from the family to the rear courtyard garden
- Ducted heating and cooling ensures comfort all year
- Segregated main bedroom with feature bay window and lovely Lake and mountain views
- Secondary bedroom both contain built in robes and there is shelving in bedroom three
- Double garage with auto door and direct access to the rear courtyard garden
- Location perfect – just a short walk to the government offices, South.Point, gyms, swimming pool, clubs and cinema
More information ▲
Located in an elevated part of the suburb at the base of Mt Taylor are these two new three bedroom ensuite properties. With downsizers in mind they have been designed so that all your day to day needs are downstairs but still allowing guests and family to be able to visit with the secondary bedrooms located upstairs.
Features will include walk in robes to the main bedrooms, walk in pantries in the kitchen, ducted heating and cooling throughout and the high standard of inclusions will include Smeg cooking appliances including gas cooktop, sink mixers, in wall toilet cisterns, oval freestanding baths and the list goes on.
Living – 154.22m2
Garage – 35.71m2
Alfresco – 19.56m2
EER – 6.3
Living – 133.28m2
Garage – 19.76
Patio – 39.38m2
EER – 6.0
More information ▲
34/2 Eileen Good Street
Set on the 3rd floor of the Greenway Waters Suites is this very spacious two bedroom and two bathroom apartment with lift access and secure basement car parking.
Sliding door access from all rooms including the bedrooms to the large covered balcony creates exceptional indoor/outdoor flow. The kitchen is modern in design and offers a dishwasher and pantry.
The main bedroom is generous in size with a walk thru robe, and an ensuite decorated in modern tones. The second bedroom is also of a good size and offers built in robes.
In addition to the open plan living area there is a study/storeroom providing extra space and comfort year round is assured with split system heating/cooling.
A short stroll to South Point Shopping Centre, Tuggeranong Bus Interchange, government buildings and Lake Tuggeranong all add to the convenience and lifestyle that this property has to offer.
• Spacious 3rd floor apartment at Greenway Waters Suites
• Modern kitchen with dishwasher and pantry
• Light filled living area with sliding door access to balcony
• Generous main bedroom with walk thru robe and ensuite
• Study/storeroom providing extra space and storage
• Split system heating/cooling for year-round comfort
• Walking distance to South Point Shopping Centre, Government buildings and lake Tuggeranong.
More information ▲
127/7 Irving Street
Set on the 11th floor of the Trilogy Tower with views toward Black Mountain is this two bedroom and two bathroom apartment with lift access and two secured basement car spaces.
Spacious open plan living with sliding door access to the large covered balcony creates exceptional indoor and outdoor entertaining options. The kitchen is modern in design, with an induction cooktop, stainless steel oven, a dishwasher and an abundance of bench and cupboard space.
The main bedroom is generous in size with a built in robe, sliding door access to the balcony and an ensuite decorated in modern tones. The second bedroom is also of a good size and offers built in robes.
Other features of the unit include double glazing to minimise noise and creat excellent energy efficieny, a split system for comfort and a stylish european laundry that includes a washer/dryer.
Recreation options in complex include heated outdoor pool, spa, state of the art gymnasium and a barbeque area. A short stroll to Woden Town Centre and the Woden bus interchange.
- Immaculate two bedroom two bathroom apartment
- Located on the 11th floor of the Trilogy complex
- Open plan light filled living with nice indoor/outdoor flow
- Modern kitchen with induction cooktop, stainless steel oven and dishwasher
- Double glazed windows for extra energy efficiency and comfort
- Built in robes to both bedrooms
- Two secure garage spaces
- State of the art gymnasium, outdoor heated pool and spa
- Fabulous location with just a short stroll to Woden Town Centre and the bus interchange
More information ▲
5D/52 Deloraine Street
This updated one-bedroom apartment is perfectly positioned in a quiet complex just 200 metres from the local shops and within walking distance of Woden Shopping Precinct, Canberra College and the local Early Childhood School. Currently rented at $300 per week, this property will ideally suit investors looking for a fabulous rental return or those searching for a low-maintenance lifestyle in a convenient location.
The kitchen has been updated to include a new oven and excellent storage space. It overlooks the light filled living area that includes a wall heater and lovely parkland outlook. The adjoining bedroom is spacious and includes built in robes and renovated ensuite bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles and new vanity.
Inspection is highly recommended for those looking for a rewarding investment or a low maintenance home in a wonderful location.
- Updated one-bedroom apartment in a neat and quiet complex
- Perfectly positioned just a short walk to the Woden shopping precinct with fabulous amenities, government departments and a variety of cafes, restaurants and fast food establishments
- Light filled living area with lovely outlook and wall heater for comfort
- Updated kitchen with new oven and good storage space
- Generous bedroom with built in robes and nice outlook
- Renovated bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles and new vanity
- Single allocated car space and plenty of additional visitor parking
- Perfectly positioned within close proximity to arterial roads to the Canberra City and the parliamentary triangle
More information ▲
15 Meredith Circuit
What a pleasure it is to present this gorgeous tri level four bedroom ensuite family home to the market. An extensive use of floor to ceiling glass throughout compliments the solar passive design to ensure endless natural light and beautiful winter sun. Raked ceilings and a thoughtful layout enhance the wonderful feeling of space, making this home an absolute delight to live in throughout the seasons.
Internally, the home is furnished with the highest quality inclusions shown in the recently renovated kitchen that now includes stone benches, Bosch dishwasher, breakfast bar, extensive drawer space and lovely rear garden outlook. The adjoining family room is furnished with floor to ceiling glass, feature brick wall and has direct access to the low maintenance rear garden. The flexible floor plan also includes a fabulous home office with separate access but would also serve as a large fifth bedroom or rumpus.
Positioned in a highly sought after pocket of Kambah in the company of other quality property, nearing expansive parkland and various walking tracks on the Bicentennial Walking Trail, this truly is the perfect location! The home is sited on a large block of over 1010m2 and is positioned to ensure maximum privacy while maintaining a lovely semi-rural feel.
If you are looking for a family home offering something a little different, this property should be high on your inspection list!
38/40 Leahy Close
Enjoy the convenience and lifestyle this two-bedroom apartment has to offer. With generous open plan living space, panoramic views, two secured parking spaces and with ease of access to Hindmarsh Drive inspection is recommended for first home buyers looking to enter the property market or those looking to purchase a low maintenance property.
Positioned on the top floor at the end of the complex there is a spacious living/dining area with floating timber floors and sliding door access to the balcony. The adjacent kitchen offers a dishwasher, electric cooktop and great bench and cupboard space.
The two bedrooms are generous in size and both have built in robes. Additional features include a laundry with dryer, split system heating and cooling and there are two secure car parking spaces under the building and off street parking options.
- Two bedroom apartment on the top floor of this sought after complex
- Open plan living light filled living space
- Lovely timber look flooring throughout the living area
- Sliding door access from the living to an oversized balcony
- Kitchen has dishwasher, electric cooktop and great bench and cupboard space
- Generous bedrooms with built in robes
- Split system heating/cooling ensure comfort year round
- Laundry includes a dryer
- Great mountain views from the balcony and living area
- Close proximity to access roads that lead to Woden, Manuka, Griffith and the Parliamentary Triangle
More information ▲
22 Vidal Street
Sometimes as an agent you feel blessed to be given a gorgeous home to market, such as this at 22 Vidal Street. This immaculately presented and beautifully renovated three-bedroom property is sure to impress. There is every conceivable inclusion, and the addition of the powered yurt/studio to the rear garden and the secure carport adjacent to the four-car garage, gives an extension to both the internal and external spaces.
The kitchen was renovated three years ago and includes induction cooktop, stainless steel oven, pantry and a dishwasher. The meals area adjacent, flows effortlessly to the expansive covered outdoor entertaining area and the yurt/studio which is wired for TV and Foxtel and could be used for a variety of purposes.
All three bedrooms have robes and are generous in size; the bathroom is fully renovated as is the laundry and there is good storage throughout.
Other features include Rinnai instant gas hot water, ducted gas heating, split system to the living and main bedroom, inground sprinkler system, huge garden shed that is powered, full security system and the list goes on.
Inspection of this gorgeous entry level home is encouraged by those that have no time to renovate and just want to move in and enjoy.
- Immaculately presented and fully renovated three bedroom home
- Powered yurt/studio to the rear garden gives a fabulous extension to the internal living space and includes TV and Foxtel ports
- Renovated kitchen with induction cooktop, stainless steel oven, pantry and dishwasher
- Three spacious bedrooms with full wall of mirrored robes to the main and robes to bedroom two
- Modern bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles, a separate bath and separate w/c
- Ducted gas heating and split system units ensures comfort all year round
- Rinnai instant gas hot water
- Huge garden shed with power
- Covered outdoor entertaining area, perfect for the largest of family gatherings
- Four car garage with auto door, wired for Foxtel and TV and an additional secure carport
- Low maintenance rear garden with inground sprinklers
More information ▲
104 Mary Gillespie Avenue
For those looking for an easy-care lifestyle and tired of being on the rental roundabout, then put this lovely three-bedroom ensuite plus study courtyard home on your list of properties to view.
Internally, the ground floor presents an open plan design including a combined lounge and dining area. The adjacent kitchen has a gas cooktop, dishwasher, pantry and pretty front courtyard outlook. There is a study which could house as a fourth bedroom and a powder room for the convenience of guests.
Upstairs, you have three generous bedrooms with a sliding glass door off the main to a Juliet balcony. The main bedroom has a walk-in robe and ensuite bathroom and the secondary bedroom both have built in robes. The home has just been freshly painted and new carpet installed.
Externally, you have both secure front and rear courtyard gardens providing plenty of room for littlies to run around and space for pets to play. Car accommodation provides for two vehicles with an auto door.
Inspection is encouraged by those seeking low maintenance living in a super convenient location.
- Immaculately presented two storey three bedroom ensuite plus study courtyard home with no body corporate fees
- Super convenient location with the light rail only 900 metres from your doorstep
- Open plan north facing living/dining area adjacent the kitchen with a pretty garden outlook
- Downstairs study that could easily provide for a fourth bedroom
- Well-appointed kitchen with a pantry, dishwasher and gas cooktop
- Large main bedroom with sliding door access to the balcony, a walk-in robe and an ensuite
- Generous secondary bedrooms both with built-in robes
- Functional family bathroom with a separate bath and a downstairs powder room for guests
- Downstairs study that could easily house as a fourth bedroom
- Freshly painted throughout and new carpet installed
- Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling
- Rinnai instant gas hot water
- Great internal laundry with linen cupboard and under stair storage options
- Low maintenance courtyard gardens to the front and rear of the property
- Car accommodation is provided by the double garage with auto door and access to the rear courtyard garden
- Perfectly positioned opposite parkland and within close proximity to a range of fantastic schools, playgrounds and shops
More information ▲
17 Fimister Circuit
If you are looking for an entry level property with a little more internal living space (approx. 145m2) and a lot of car accommodation choices then this property should be on your list to view.
Split level in design, it has had a very large family room extension with feature gas fireplace adjacent to the well-equipped kitchen that includes gas cooktop, pantry, Asko dishwasher, a breakfast bar and a rear garden outlook.
The bedrooms all have built in robes and the bathroom has a separate shower and w/c. The home is light filled and year-round comfort is guarantee with ducted heating and cooling. The addition of a large front deck and parkland opposite allows for you to sit and have your morning cuppa in peace.
For those that have multiple vehicles the dual driveways have allowed for the present owner to construct two double carports and a double garage – perfect for those with caravans, boats, trailers etc have options.
- Spacious split level three bedroom home on quiet loop street
- Light filled family extension providing 145m2 approx of living space
- Open plan kitchen with Asko dishwasher, gas cooktop, huge pantry and breakfast bar
- Built in robes to all three bedrooms
- Family bathroom has a separate bath and w/c
- Large front deck overlooking the parkland – perfect for your morning cuppa!
- Ducted gas heating, evaporative cooling and gas fireplace to the family room
- Colorbond fencing to the perimeter of the property
- Two double carports and a large double metal garage
- PLEASE NOTE: Garden images are when we are not in drought!
More information ▲
4 Hadleigh Circuit
Thoughtfully extended and nicely maintained, this five bedroom plus study home is positioned in an elevated loop street with picture perfect mountain views. It will be ideal for those looking for a spacious home with extensive accommodation options.
The second storey extension was well planned to capture stunning views across the Brindabella Ranges without compromising on privacy. Upstairs, is the spacious main bedroom with extensive wardrobe space, a split system unit, ceiling fan and large ensuite bathroom. The adjoining secondary bedroom is generous in size and could also be used as a nursery, study or home office.
The kitchen has been updated to include a Bosch dishwasher, pantry, built in microwave, breakfast bar and lovely outlook over the rear garden. There is excellent flow from the indoors to the outdoors with sliding door access to from the family room to the expansive rear deck. It is ideal for entertaining throughout the seasons and overlooks the gorgeous rear gardens complete with feature shade tree and plenty of space for children and pets to play.
Inspection is highly recommended for those looking for a lovely family home with extensive accommodation options.
- Expansive five bedroom ensuite plus study family home
- Perfectly positioned in an elevated loop street in the company of other quality property with lovely neighbours
- Pretty street appeal with feature deciduous shade tree
- Two separate light filled living areas including generous family room with direct access to the rear deck
- Updated kitchen with stainless steel appliances, Bosch dishwasher, pantry, breakfast bar and in-built microwave
- Generous main bedroom with extensive wardrobe space, split system unit, ceiling fan and functional ensuite bathroom
- Spacious secondary bedrooms all include built in robes
- Functional main bathroom with separate toilet
- Ducted gas heating and multiple split system units ensure comfort year round
- Versatile multipurpose room, ideal as a study, children’s play area, nursery or TV room
- Large double garage with additional off street parking options
- Expansive rear garden with a variety of deciduous and evergreen plantings, feature mop top robinias
- Perfectly located within close proximity to all arterial roads to Tuggeranong, Canberra City and Woden
More information ▲
59/25 John Gorton Drive
Offering 75m2 of internal living space, this spacious one-bedroom apartment has a flexible floorplan to suit a variety of living arrangements. Currently rented at $415 per week, it will ideally suit investors looking for a fabulous rental return or owner occupiers wanting a low maintenance lifestyle.
The property is an absolute delight year-round. With the wonderful addition of double-glazed windows to ensure comfort throughout the seasons and to assist with the high energy rating of 6 stars. The finishes throughout the apartment are of the highest quality and no expense was spared on the fittings and fixtures during its construction.
The light filled living area is complete with a split system unit and direct access to the balcony with a lovely outlook. The large study nook is a flexible space that acts as an extension of the living area. It adjoins the as new kitchen that features stone benches, stainless steel appliances and a dishwasher.
Inspection is recommended for those looking for an easy-care apartment in an established complex with a very active body corporate!
- Spacious one-bedroom apartment in a quiet and well-maintained complex
- As new kitchen decorated in neutral tones includes stainless steel appliances, dishwasher and stone benches
- Light filled living area with split system unit and direct balcony access
- Generous study nook and adjoining oversized hallway perfect for storage
- Modern bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles, wall hung vanity and large shower alcove
- Perfectly positioned just a short drive to Belconnen, Canberra City and Woden shopping precincts
More information ▲