13/24 Beazley Crescent
This single level freestanding townhouse is perfectly positioned in a neat and quiet complex backing greenbelt. It is an ideal first home for those looking to enter the market or for those looking for low maintenance living.
The open plan living area is complete with direct garden access and encompasses the functional kitchen with electric cooktop, dishwasher and good bench and cupboard space.
The lovely rear courtyard garden includes a large covered outdoor entertaining area and has plenty of room for children and pets to play!
Please note: There is a fabulous tenant in place paying $370 per week and should would dearly love to stay on.
Open for Inspection Saturday 19th August from 9.45am – 10.15am
- Low maintenance single level townhouse in a neat and quiet complex
- Perfectly positioned backing greenbelt and nearing all amenities
- Functional kitchen with electric cooktop, dishwasher and good bench and cupboard space
- Open plan living area with floor to ceiling glass and direct garden access
- Generous main bedroom with direct front garden outlook
- Split system unit installed for year round comfort
- Rear courtyard garden with large covered outdoor entertaining area and plenty of room for children and pets to play
- Single carport with lockable storage space plus room for a second car to park
- Enviable location in close proximity to all arterial roads to Tuggeranong and Woden
- Currently rented for $370 per week on a month to month basis and the tenant is fabulous and would like to stay!
More information ▲
72 Chippindall Circuit
This lovely four bedroom ensuite home has wonderful flow from the indoors to the outdoors. The coming warmer months will see the new owner entertain family and friends in the wonderfully private rear garden under the expansive Vogue pergola.
Internally, there are two generous separate living areas, a large dining room and the beautifully renovated kitchen that now includes stone benches, gas cooktop, stainless steel oven and a dishwasher.
With all the creature comforts such as new carpet, Rinnai instant gas hot water, ducted gas heating, a Ventis system installed for energy efficiency, walk in robe to the main bedroom and a large double garage with internal access you can just move in and finish modernising at your leisure.
Last but not least, you have public transport literally at your doorstep and the home is only a few minutes drive to the Monaro Highway leading to Fyshwick, Queanbeyan and Canberra City.
Open for Inspection Saturday 19th August from 10.30am – 11.15am and Wednesday 23rd August from 12.40pm – 1.20pm
- Lovely four bedroom ensuite family home in a convenient location
- Beautifully renovated kitchen with quality inclusions such as dishwasher, stone benches, gas cooktop, stainless steel oven and fabulous bench and cupboard space
- Two separate and generous living areas including oversized family roon with sliding door access to the rear garden
- Main bedroom comes complete with a walk in robe and ensuite bathroom
- Spacious secondary bedrooms all include built in robes
- Functional bathroom with separate shower and w/c
- Generous laundry and fabulous storage options throughout
- Rinnai instant gas hot water
- Gas wall furnace provides comfort in the winter months
- Ventis system installed for energy efficiency
- Privacy from the street and wonderful privacy to the rear garden
- Fabulous outdoor options with expansive Vogue pergola, perfect for entertaining the largest of family gatherings
- Secure rear garden with plenty of room for children and pets to play
- Large double brick garage under the roofline with internal access
- Perfectly positioned with public transport at your doorstep and within close proximity to arterial roads to Canberra City, Tuggeranong and Woden
More information ▲
This gorgeous two bedroom cottage is sited at the back of a dual occupancy block in a peaceful cul-de-sac location in Hughes. It has been aspected perfectly for the winter sun to shine in and fill the living area with natural light.
This secure, peaceful environment would be perfect for downsizers or retirees or better yet those looking to enter the market into a suburb that is centrally located.
The grounds are perfect for those that love to garden with fabulous loam soil and prolific grapevines, wisteria and roses climb on the double carport that has been built from recycled hardwood poles all treated and oiled.
Location perfect, this gorgeous cottage is only 20 metres to a lovely reserve, 300 metres to the Federal Golf Course and Red Hill walking trails, 200 metres to schools, cafes, shops and bus stops, approximately 8 minutes to the CBD and a 10 minute walk to Woden.
Last but not least – the neighbours are delightful!
Auction to be held onsite Saturday 2nd September from 11.00am. Open for Inspection Saturday 19th August from 11.45am – 12.30pm
- Sweet two bedroom cottage in a lovely cul de sac location
- Perfectly positioned at the back of a dual occupancy block nearing parkland
- Lovely light filled living area with floor to ceiling glass and nice garden outlook
- Functional kitchen with electric cooking and good cupboard space
- Generous main bedroom with built in robes
- Great energy rating of 3.5!
- Double carport with lock up storage space and additional off street parking
- Enviable location just 20 metres to parkland, 300 metres to the Federal Golf Course and Red Hill walking trails, 200 metres to schools, cafes, shops and bus stops, approximately 8 minutes to the CBD and a 10 minute walk to Woden
More information ▲
9/95 Eccles Circuit
This fabulous single level townhouse is perfectly located in a quiet and neat complex and will be highly sought after by those looking for secure low maintenance living.
The open plan living area is complete with direct garden access and includes a modern kitchen with ceramic cooktop and good bench and cupboard space. The adjoining bedrooms are generously sized and both include built in robes.
This townhouse is perfectly positioned backing parkland and within walking distance of the local primary school and in close proximity to the Kippax Shopping Precinct.
- Single level two bedroom townhouse in a quiet loop street
- Perfectly positioned backing parkland
- Modern kitchen with electric cooktop and good bench and cupboard space
- Light filled open plan living and meals area with sliding door access to the rear courtyard
- Generous bedrooms both include built in robes
- Gas wall furnace installed for comfort in the winter months
- Fabulous storage options with double linen cupboard
- Laundry installed to the rear of the garage for convenience
- Large single garage with automatic roller door and internal access
- Sweet rear courtyard garden perfect for enjoying your morning coffee
- Perfectly located within walking distance of the local primary school and in close proximity to the Kippax Shopping Precinct
More information ▲
This beautifully presented and immaculately maintained five bedroom ensuite plus study and rumpus home offers over 260m2 of living space and would afford itself to a variety of living situations.
The versatile floor plan makes this home ideal for the growing family with a segregated main bedroom including walk in robe, ensuite bathroom and adjoining study. The four secondary bedrooms are generous in size, all with built in robes. The two-way main bathroom includes a large shower alcove, powder room and separate toilet.
The open plan kitchen includes a walk in pantry, electric cooktop and dishwasher. It overlooks the informal dining space, generous family room and established low maintenance rear-garden. The oversized rumpus room has direct garden access and the sunken formal living area boasts beautiful views of the Brindabella Ranges.
No expense has been spared with the addition of the impressive covered outdoor area complete with a rain sensitive Opening Roof system, fans for summer comfort and LED down lights. Flowing seamlessly from the open plan living area and the oversized rumpus room, it is ideal for those looking to entertain throughout the seasons.
This immaculate property comes with all the creature comforts that most families look for in their forever home: ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling, triple linen cupboard, alarm system for peace of mind, and a fantastic double brick garage with workshop space, automatic doors and internal access. With double glazed windows, solar panels, solar hot water and quality window treatments, the 4 star EER is well deserved and the new owner can now enjoy the benefits.
- Expansive five bedroom ensuite plus study family home
- Perfectly positioned in a quiet cul de sac within a minute walk of the Conder shopping precinct
- Fabulous formal and informal living options including large sunken lounge room, oversized family room and generous rumpus
- Extensive accommodation options to suit a variety of family situations
- Large open plan kitchen with electric cooktop, walk in pantry, dishwasher and plenty of bench and cupboard space
- Segregated main bedroom includes walk in robe and large ensuite bathroom with corner spa and separate toilet
- Generous secondary bedrooms are all queen size and include built in robes
- Two way main bathroom with large shower alcove, powder room and separate toilet
- Floor to ceiling glass throughout allows endless natural light
- Excellent energy efficiency with double glazed windows, 3kw solar panels and solar hot water
- Back to base alarm system for peace of mind
- Zoned ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling provides year round comfort
- Fabulous storage options throughout including triple linen cupboard
- Large laundry with excellent bench and storage space
- High quality inclusions throughout such as LED down lights and ducted
- Large outdoor entertaining area with Opening Roof system (with rain sensor), fans for summer comfort, down lights and various power points for convenience
- Lovely rear garden with a variety of established plantings and plenty of room for children and pets to play
- Large double brick garage with auto doors, internal access, direct rear garden access, workshop and storage space and additional off street parking options
- Enviable location within walking distance of local schools and shops and within close proximity to arterial roads to Tuggeranong Hyperdome and Woden
More information ▲
The present owners of this beautiful four bedroom ensuite home have added the finishing touches to what was already a fabulous and modern renovation.
Sited on the high side of the street in the company of other quality property it has wonderful mountain views and affords the new owners the opportunity to move straight in with literally nothing left to do.
Internally, it offers all your creature comforts such as ducted gas heating and evaporative cooling, new self cleaning oven, gas cooktop, Bosch dishwasher, alarm system and new dual roller blinds with privacy screens and discreet input boxes for when they are not in use.
Externally the electricity box has been upgraded, awnings added, automatic openers to the garage doors and the two magnificent covered outdoor entertaining areas have to be seen to be appreciated.
Inspection is recommended for those that would like to purchase a quality property where all the hard work has been done. Just move in and enjoy.
Auction to be held onsite Saturday 12th August from 11.00am.
- Renovated and modernised four bedroom ensuite home on the high side of the street
- Lovely mountain views on a block of over 900m2
- Neutral modern tones throughout
- Sliding door access from the living to an expansive balcony
- Modern kitchen with stone benchtops, pantry, new self cleaning oven, Bosch dishwasher and a breakfast bar
- Main bedroom has a walk in robe, built in robe and ensuite bathroom
- Bedroom two is large with robes but could also serve as a second living space
- Bedrooms three and four both have built in robes
- Ducted gas heating, ducted evaporative cooling and additional split system to the dining area
- Modern dual roller blinds with privacy screens and discreet pelmet boxes
- Two fabulous outdoor living spaces provide ample room for the largest of family gatherings
- Alarm system providing peace of mind and external awnings for energy efficiency
- Large double garage under with auto doors and plenty of workshop space to the rear
- Upgraded electrical box
- Private rear garden with an assortment of fruit trees, large vegetable garden and plenty of space for children to play
- Enviable location in a sought after part of the suburb with lovely neighbours!
More information ▲
3/1 Neworra Place
Please note this property has had new carpet and new window coverings in modern tones installed since the photos were taken.
This lovely single level two bedroom townhouse is an ideal first home for those looking to enter the market or for those looking to downsize into a low maintenance home. It is perfectly positioned in a neat complex in a quiet cul de sac nearing parkland and is just a minute walk to the local school. The open plan living area has split system heating/cooling unit and has direct access to the sweet rear courtyard, which is the perfect size for those wanting easy care gardens.
The functional kitchen has electric cooktop, dishwasher, lovely garden views and internal access through to the single lock up garage with automatic roller door. Both bedrooms are fitted with built in robes and have fabulous floor to ceiling windows.
The use of floor to ceiling glass throughout ensures endless winter sun and lovely light filled living and makes this townhouse a delight to inspect!
Open for Inspection Saturday 19th August from 1.00pm – 1.40pm
- Single level two bedroom townhouse in a quiet and neat complex
- Private entry and only one adjoining neighbour
- New carpet and window coverings throughout
- Open plan living area with split system heating/cooling and sliding door access to the rear courtyard
- Functional kitchen with dishwasher, good bench and cupboard space and lovely front garden views
- Neat bathroom with separate bath, updated vanity, freshly painted w/c and new toilet
- Single lock up garage with internal access and automatic roller door
- Perfectly located with easy access to arterial roads to the City and Belconnen shopping precinct
More information ▲
87 Learmonth Drive
Surprising to say the least! Even with commanding street presence, it is not until you enter this lovely family home that it becomes apparent that there is a lot more on offer than the front facade would indicate. With over 290m2 of living this magnificent home offers accommodation for just about every family situation.
Tri level in design it provides segregated living for all members of the family. The parents have their own retreat on the third level. It offers a spacious sitting room, balcony with magical mountain views, a bedroom with adjoining dressing area and an oversized ensuite with dual vanities and a spa bath.
For the rest of the family the other bedrooms all have built in robes and bedroom two has an ensuite bathroom. There is a study nook adjacent to the large rumpus room which would also serve as a perfect work from home option.
The storage options throughout are fabulous and include dual linen cupboards, workshop space and storage sheds and in addition to the double garage with internal access a large area of off street parking for caravan, trailers, boats etc.
There is a large established native garden to the rear and a lovely grassed area to the front of the home with a paved area to sit under the advanced deciduous trees in the summer months and enjoy the shade.
Open for Inspection Saturday 19th August from 2.10pm – 2.50pm
- Elevated and nicely presented tri-level four bedroom three bathroom home
- Perfectly positioned with stunning mountain views and nearing the Urambi Hills Nature Reserve
- Expansive floor plan with over 290m2 of living space and great storage options
- Generous light filled formal living area with feature open fireplace providing gorgeous winter ambience
- Updated kitchen with granite bench tops, stainless steel splashback, dishwasher and nice garden outlook
- Segregated main bedroom suite with hardwood timber floors, spacious sunroom, private balcony, stunning mountain views, dressing room and large ensuite bathroom
- Secondary bedrooms all have built in robes and an additional ensuite and sliding door access to the rear garden off bedroom two
- Large rumpus room that could also serve as a great work from home option
- Feature raked ceilings, hardwood flooring and beautiful cedar finishes throughout
- Original but functional main bathroom with separate toilet
- Reverse cycle heating and cooling unit for year round comfort
- Multiple sliding doors from various parts of the home provides a lovely indoor/outdoor feel
- Pretty paved area to the front of the home for a relax under the shade of the established deciduous trees
- Spacious double garage with auto roller doors, separate workshop and large area to the front of the block that could house multiple vehicles, caravan etc
- Low maintenance native gardens to the rear with plenty of room for children and pets to play
- Perfect location with ease of access to all arterial roads to Canberra City, Woden and Tuggeranong
More information ▲
7 Abrahams Crescent
This lovely light filled three bedroom ensuite home is the perfect start for those looking to enter the market, young families or the savvy investor. It is perfectly positioned in a quiet loop street, nearing parkland and within a 4 minute walk of the local primary school and childcare centre.
This home has excellent living space including L-shaped lounge to dining and open plan family area. The main bedroom is segregated and includes feature bay window, a full wall of built in robes and ensuite bathroom. Both secondary bedrooms are generous in size and fitted with built in robes.
The well-appointed kitchen includes gas cooktop, Bosch dishwasher plus pantry and overlooks the large family room with direct access to the covered outdoor entertaining area. The low maintenance rear garden has plenty of room for children and pets to play and has endless potential for future extension (subject to approval).
- Light filled single level three bedroom ensuite family home
- Nicely positioned on a quiet loop street nearing parkland
- Functional kitchen with gas cooktop, Bosch dishwasher, large pantry and fabulous bench and cupboard space
- Excellent living space including l-shaped lounge dining and open plan family/meals area
- Segregated main bedroom with feature bay window, full wall of built in robes and ensuite bathroom
- Generous secondary bedrooms both include built in robes
- Neat main bathroom with separate bath, IXL tastic and separate toilet
- Gas wall furnace provides comfort in the cooler months
- Large low maintenance rear garden with plenty of room for children and pets to play
- Car accommodation is provided by two single lock up garages and additional off street parking
- Perfectly located within walking distance of the local primary school, shops and within close proximity to arterial roads to Tuggeranong Hyperdome and Woden
More information ▲
11/56 Cowlishaw Street
This lovely modern studio apartment rests in the center of the Tuggeranong shopping precinct and is perfect for any professionals operating in the Tuggeranong area, only being a minute’s walk to the Human Services building.
The apartment is full of natural light with open plan, indoor-outdoor living leading to a balcony with a great outlook. Inside boasts a modern decor throughout, kitchen with stainless steel appliances and bathroom with floor-to-ceiling tiles. The European style laundry comes with an inbuilt dryer included.
Temperature control is ensured with reverse cycle split system heating and cooling. Car accommodation is provided by a single secure car space.
For professionals or someone seeking low-maintenance living in the heart of the Tuggeranong shopping precinct this home is definitely worth a look at.
Designed by renowned architect Ministry of Design and built by award winning builder MLK Building Group, this extremely well appointed townhouse offers all the creature comforts you would expect in a complex that has been built with focus on quality and privacy.
This small development of only three single level townhouses affords those looking to downsize from their current property without compromising on location and ease of access to all necessary amenities.
With a long list of inclusions some of which are ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling, gas cooktop, glass splash back, gas instant hot water, wall and ceiling insulation adding to a 6 star energy rating, and double garage with auto door and internal access this is low maintenance living at its finest!
- New single level three bedroom ensuite townhouse
- Perfect downsize opportunity in great convenient location
- Small development of only three – one remains!
- Designed by renowned architect Ministry of Design
- 2.7m ceiling height creating added feeling of space
- Open plan living filled with sliding door access to alfresco
- Main bedroom has a walk in robe and ensuite bathroom
- Built in robes to bedrooms two and three
- Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling
- Wall and ceiling insulation with a 6 star EER
- Double garage with internal access and auto door
- Full boundary fencing
- 2000l water tank with pump
- Fully landscaped
- Fabulous location close to all amenities and less than 100m to the local shopping centre
More information ▲
This beautifully presented and immaculately kept four bedroom ensuite home has a lot to offer those looking for a spacious family home in a quiet cul de sac location and includes all the creature comforts such as ducted reverse cycle heating/cooling, renovated kitchen, huge family room and a lovely mountain outlook from the formal living area.
The main bedroom to the rear of the home has had a large extension and with this it now serves as a fabulous parent’s retreat with space enough to house a sitting room or office area segregated from the rest of the home, with its own separate access.
The renovated kitchen complete with feature display cabinets, ceramic cooktop, stainless steel oven, dishwasher and pantry overlooks a very spacious family room with sliding door access to a wonderful private rear garden large enough for children and pets.
Picture perfect in every way, this property should be on your list to inspect.
Auction to be held onsite Saturday 29th July from 11.00am.
- Beautifully presented and light filled four bedroom ensuite home
- Quiet cul de sac location in the company of other quality property
- Lovely mountain views from the formal living areas
- Formal and informal living spaces including a generous family room
- Updated kitchen with display cupboards, pantry, a stainless steel oven and dishwasher
- Main bedroom with walk through robes and a generous parent’s retreat extension offering versatility
- Sliding door off parent’s retreat to a wonderfully private deck
- Secondary bedrooms all contain built in robes
- Ducted reverse cycle heating/cooling throughout
- Good storage including a double and additional single linen cupboard
- Expansive covered outdoor entertaining area
- Fabulous low maintenance rear garden for both children and pets
- Double tandem carport secure from the street
More information ▲
18 Winser Crescent
Located only a minute’s walk to the 6th fairway of the lovely Murrumbidgee Golf Course is this beautifully presented and fastidiously maintained four-bedroom ensuite plus study home offering over 259m2 of internal space. With three formal and informal living areas including a large rumpus room, it would suit a variety of family situations.
Without losing its beautiful street presence, it has been designed to be perfectly solar aspected and inspection during these cold winter months is highly recommended to really appreciate what it is truly like to live in a solar passive home with the sun shining in all day.
Whilst the living areas are generous in size and the car accommodation is spacious, the gardens are low maintenance and the semi rural location provides endless opportunities for walks without the hustle and bustle of life in the suburbs.
- Beautifully presented and maintained four-bedroom ensuite plus study home
- Located in Stage 2 of Gleneagles Estate with the golf course just across the street
- Solar passive in design with 16 metres of north facing glass for endless winter sun
- The 600mm eaves and 25 degree roof pitch enhances the solar aspecting for warmer winters and cooler summers
- Large split-level lounge with picture window showcasing lovely mountain views
- Formal dining room has direct garden access to a lovely patio for after dinner drinks
- Fabulous choice of living options with a generous family, separate rumpus room and study off the entry hall
- Extremely spacious kitchen with ceramic cooktop, pantry, dishwasher and endless bench and cupboard space
- Main bedroom has walk in robe, ensuite and direct garden access to private courtyard garden
- Queen sized secondary bedrooms all include built in robes
- Convenient three way main bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles and separate bath and toilet
- Instant gas hot water
- Extensive verandahs around the home with three points of entry
- Stencilled patterned concrete driveway and footpaths
- Lennox ducted gas heating system ensures comfort through the cooler months
- Private paved outdoor area with natural gas outlet, perfect for entertaining
- Established front and rear gardens including “Augusta” artificial lawns for ease of maintenance
- Generous double brick garage with auto door and internal access and plenty of off street parking for boat, caravan etc
- Ease of access to Drakeford Drive leading to the City, Woden and Tuggeranong and a school bus service to the estate
More information ▲
39 Demaine Crescent
With over 245m2 of living this four bedroom ensuite plus study/nursery home has an extremely versatile floorplan with multiple open plan living spaces. Floor to ceiling glass and clerestory windows and the aspecting of the home ensures great natural light throughout.
The majority of the home overlooks the lovingly cared for and well thought out gardens that include various water features and a fabulous assortment of established deciduous and evergreen plantings.
Set back off the street and adjacent to the well known greenbelt that ensures a safe walk for the children to get to popular Fadden Primary School the location of this spacious home ensures whisper quiet living.
- Expansive two storey four bedroom ensuite plus study/nursery home
- Perfectly positioned in a quiet loop street with direct access to adjacent greenbelt
- Spacious kitchen with quality inclusions such as walk in pantry, gas cooktop, dishwasher and stainless steel oven
- Raked ceilings and exposed beams give a wonderful feeling of space
- Versatile floor plan includes large rumpus, study/fifth bedroom and family room
- Clerestory windows and floor to ceiling glass provides great natural light
- Segregated main bedroom with ensuite bathroom, walk in robe and mountain views
- Spacious secondary bedrooms with built in robes to two
- Gas heating and gas hot water
- Large rear deck with a picture perfect outlook ideal for the largest of family gatherings
- Fabulous external storage with multiple garden sheds and water tank
- Colorbond fencing to the perimeter of the property
- Solar panels for energy efficiency
- Lovely low maintenance rear gardens with multiple water features and established plantings
- A large four car carport ensures plenty of covered parking and an additional space for a trailer adjacent
More information ▲
30 Kingsmill Street
In the northern most suburb in the Valley, a perfect chance exists for someone to enter the market with this three bedroom home situated in a quiet loop street opposite parkland.
Presented in original condition but with endless opportunities to improve. It already has a large living room extension to the front and sited on a block of over 930m2 (approx) there is more than enough room for the next owner to extend to the rear.
It has the creature comforts such as ducted gas heating, a fabulous slow combustion fire to the family area, Rinnai instant hot water, single lock up garage and a built in barbeque and now it just needs someone to give the home a facelift.
- Extended three bedroom family home in a quiet loop street
- Perfectly positioned opposite parkland
- Functional kitchen with dishwasher and good bench and cupboard space
- Light filled living area with slow combustion fire place for winter ambience
- Versatile floor plan with large multipurpose room to the front of the home that could be used as a rumpus, additional fourth bedroom or hobby room
- Expansive front verandah with lovely views over the playing fields
- All bedrooms are generous in size and have built in robes
- Main bathroom with IXL tastic, separate bath and a separate toilet
- Ducted gas heating for comfort in the cooler months
- Rinnai instant gas hot water
- Expansive block of over 930m2 with endless potential for future extension (subject to approval)
- Wonderful space in the rear garden offering plenty of room for children and pets to play
- Secure single lock up garage with additional off street parking
- Convenient location within walking distance to Kambah Village Shopping Centre, Burns Club, Namadgi School and the local shopping precinct
More information ▲
This neat and tidy three-bedroom townhouse is located in a quiet complex and backs a greenbelt. The living area to the rear of the home opens out to a lovely private courtyard garden with new colorbond fencing and a covered area perfect for entertaining friends.
The main bedroom is segregated with built in robes and ceiling fan and the adjacent bathroom comes complete with spa bath and a separate toilet.
Split system heating/cooling ensures comfort in the coming winter months and single lock up garage with auto door and an additional parking space to the side provides car accommodation.
This is low maintenance living and would be perfect for those looking to get off the rental roundabout.
- Single level three bedroom townhouse in quiet complex backing reserve
- Well appointed kitchen with gas cooktop, pantry and stainless steel oven
- Generous main bedroom with built in robes and ceiling fan
- Open plan living areas with split system heating/cooling
- Functional bathroom with corner spa bath and separate toilet
- Lovely rear courtyard is framed by new colorbond fencing and backs reserve
- Covered outdoor area perfect for entertaining
- Car accommodation is provided by a single brick garage with auto doors and an additional parking space adjacent
- Fabulous location in close proximity to schools and shops
More information ▲
The recent renovations and modifications to this generous four bedroom ensuite home have now provided segregation between the three formal and informal living spaces and the generous rumpus room/home office, whilst ensuring maximum custom made storage options throughout.
Internally, there is great versatility in the floorplan including a fabulous work from home opportunity with the rumpus having its own separate side access and adjacent powder room. The main bedroom now includes a walk in robe the kitchen has great bench and storage space.
Externally, there is ease of flow from many parts of the home to the expansive entertaining area complete with family sized outdoor spa and a rear garden with enough grassed area for children play. Accommodation for vehicles includes a double brick garage with internal access and additional off street parking for a trailer, boat etc.
- Generous and light filled four bedroom ensuite family home
- Positioned perfectly in sought after Stage 1 of Gordon
- Expansive floor plan with three separate and spacious living areas
- Timber kitchen with gas cooktop, dual drawer dishwasher and stainless steel oven
- Generous main bedroom with walk in robe and updated ensuite
- Bedrooms two and three have built in robes and are generous and segregated
- Main bathroom with new vanity, separate bath and w/c
- Spacious rumpus to the rear with separate access, split system unit and adjacent powder room for guests
- Ducted reverse cycle unit with new compressor ensures year round comfort
- Expansive covered outdoor area provides the opportunity for entertaining throughout the year
- Wonderful rear garden with enough grassed area for the children to play
- Large double brick attached garage with internal access and additional off street parking options
- Perfectly positioned in the norther part of the suburb in close proximity to schools and local shopping centre
More information ▲