15 Springbett Street
- Light filled three bedroom home in a quiet loop street
- Great block of land near greenbelt and ovals
- Functional kitchen with gas cooktop and dishwasher
- Ducted gas heating and split system for year round comfort
- Generous main bedroom with full wall of built in robes
- Expansive rear outdoor entertaining area
- Large converted double garage for additional living space
- Short stroll to local playing fields
- Fabulous location in close proximity to all facilities and less than 1 minute to Drakeford Drive leading to Woden, Tuggeranong and Canberra City
- Availability: Available 20th June 2019
- Lease Length: 6 or 12 months with the possibility of extension
- Groups: Considered on a case by case situation
- Pets: Considered on a case by case situation
- EER: No EER is available for this property.
Why The Price Range?
At ONE Agency Sandy Morris we pride ourselves on the transparency of our rental process as such we believe in putting a rental range on the property to ensure that those with factors in their application that would be viewed less favourably can be countered by a higher rental offer. It also ensures that potential tenants are aware offers may be made at the higher end of the spectrum and allows them to fill out applications accordingly.
ONE Agency Sandy Morris make all efforts to provide correct information on this listing. We cannot accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regards to any errors contained in this advertisement. All parties must inspect and rely on their own investigations to validate the information provided.