62/40 Philip Hodgins Street
• One bedroom with built in robe
• Large separate study
• Kitchen with stone benchtops and stainless steel appliances including dishwasher
• Large bathroom with European laundry
• Split system air conditioning/heating
• Large covered balcony
• Secure building with intercom and lift access
• Underground car space and lock-up storage
• Secure bicycle storage room
• Stunning infinity Swimming pool
• Walking distance to new primary school & Mt Stromlo
• Located a short distance from Mt Stromlo and its sport and recreation park, the ‘Observatory Living’ complex features resort style amenities with beautiful gardens, BBQ areas, fire pits and heated infinity pool. Nearby main arterial roads provide ease of access to both the north and south of Canberra making this apartment a true lifestyle choice.
• Availability: 15th December 2019
• Lease Length: 12 months
• Pets: Tenant must seek landlord’s consent for pets
• No EER available for this property
Why The Price Range?
At ONE Agency Sandy Morris we pride ourselves on the transperancy of our rental process as such we believe in putting a rental range on the property to ensure that those with factors in their application that would be viewed less favourably can be countered by a higher rental offer. It also ensures that potential tenants are aware offers may be made at the higher end of the spectrum and allows them to fill out applications accordingly.
ONE Agency Sandy Morris make all efforts to provide correct information on this listing. We cannot accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regards to any errors contained in this advertisement. All parties must inspect and rely on their own investigations to validate the information provided.