7/51 Ainsworth Street
- Two bedroom townhouse in small complex within walking distance to Canberra Hospital
- Open plan light filled living space with sliding door access to small courtyard garden
- Functional modern kitchen with stone benchtops, pantry and dishwasher
- Split system heating and cooling for year round comfort
- Under stair storage internally in addition to garage storage area
- Lovely mountain views from the bedrooms upstairs
- Walk in robe to the main bedroom and built in robes to bedroom two
- Quaint tiled entertaining area to the rear courtyard
- Secure lock up car accommodation for two vehicles
- Fabulous location within walking distance of Canberra Hospital, Woden CIT and Westfield Woden
Availability: 25th of October 2019
Lease Length: 6 or 12 months with the possibility of extension
Groups: Considered on a case by case situation
Pets: Considered on a case by case situation
EER: No EER is available for this property.
Why The Price Range?
At ONE Agency Sandy Morris we pride ourselves on the transparency of our rental process as such we believe in putting a rental range on the property to ensure that those with factors in their application that would be viewed less favourably can be countered by a higher rental offer. It also ensures that potential tenants are aware offers may be made at the higher end of the spectrum and allows them to fill out applications accordingly.
ONE Agency Sandy Morris make all efforts to provide correct information on this listing. We cannot accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regards to any errors contained in this advertisement. All parties must inspect and rely on their own investigations to validate the information provided.